We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages without your consent. Similarly, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the FOURTH OF NOVEMBER website or our promotions, we will use your friend’s email to send them the e-mail you requested. You and your friend’s e-mail addresses will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted.
We may use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the FOURTHOFNOVEMBER.com website so that we can learn more about how people use the FOURTH OF NOVEMBER website and improve our products and services.
FOURTH OF NOVEMBER does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
FOURTH OF NOVEMBER may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
• comply with law;
• comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
• enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
• investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity;
• investigate fraud or similar claims; or
• protect the rights, property or safety of FOURTH OF NOVEMBER, our users, or others.
In the event that FOURTH OF NOVEMBER is acquired by, or merged with, another company, FOURTH OF NOVEMBER reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
FOURTH OF NOVEMBER may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form to potential business partners and investors.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
This information is used to fulfill the requested order; confirm shipment; complete record keeping including commission entitlements and pay affiliate fees, if any, and to advise the child concerning new FOURTH OF NOVEMBER products, services or policies.
Parents of children under the age of 13 have the option to consent to the collection of this information from their children or not. Such consent will not be used as consent for the dissemination of any of this information and the information will not be released by FOURTH OF NOVEMBER to third parties without the parents’ consent except as may be required by law or upon court order.
Parents can review any information FOURTH OF NOVEMBER has received from a child and the parent can have that information deleted and the parent can forbid the collection of additional information from their child. If you want to review any information obtained from your child or if you want to have any information obtained from your child deleted from the FOURTH OF NOVEMBER records or to forbid any use of such information, simply contact us.
HOW CAN I CHANGE, DELETE, OR UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
Most of your account information can be changed in the account section of the FOURTH OF NOVEMBER website. If you have any questions about what information is stored, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please verify the address before completing your order. We are not responsible for orders shipped to an incorrect address.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by the United States Postal Service and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by the United States Postal Service, and depend on the item’s weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation (eDelcon) International service is provided at no additional charge, to the countries listed here.
- If you chose a shipping option that provides a tracking number you can check the status of your package at www.usps.com.
- To request your tracking number please email us at email@example.com
- If your item(s) have not arrived within a reasonable amount of time, and you have been provided a tracking number, please contact the United States Postal Service at 1-800-222-1811. You can also use your tracking number on www.usps.com.
- We do not resend items or file “Missing Package” claims unless the package has not arrived after at least 6 weeks from shipping date.
- We are NOT responsible for lost parcels.
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns of refund’s.